Spring Break is on the way, spring sports are starting and the next thing you know you will be packing up your swimsuit, grabbing your sunglasses and heading to the beach. We are a bit more of pool people in my family, just because the kids activities are always consuming parts of the weekends so we don’t have the time to head to the beach BUT no matter if you are a toes in the sand or a red solo cup at the pool club kind of person, I have the reading list to get you through the whole summer.
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Not quite ready to think about the summer and want to stay in your boots a bit longer? No problem, pin it for later
Are you heading on a family vacation to the beach? Be sure to check out
Thanks for stopping by for this weeks installment of Friday’s Fresh Picks!! Don’t forget to go check out the rest of the crew!
Friday Fresh Picks are hand-picked favorite items, reviews and highlights from the amazing women you see above.
Visit their websites to learn about other amazing picks from this week!