It’s my absolute favorite time of year, baseball season!! Derek played in his first baseball game of the season on Tuesday and weather permitting he has 4 games in the next 6 days. With baseball season comes many runs to the store to pick up extra equipment, new cleats, updating outgrown gear from last year that is just a tad bit too small and so on. Some see dollar bills flying out the windows but I see smiles on my boy’s face, late nights under the lights and hours of catches in the yard.
If you ask Derek his absolute favorite thing to do, he will answer baseball every single time without any hesitation. He lives for practices and games. All he wants to do is get better, play as much as he can and “hit bombs”
Today on the blog I am making your baseball season shopping a bit easier with our top picks and must haves for youth baseball. I know there is more, you can get nets, cages, catcher’s mitt, batting gloves and more and more but I am bringing you what we have bought for this season (minus the few hundred dollars in hitting lessons!)
- Youth Baseball Bat
- Easton Bat Pack
- Nike Youth Baseball Cleats
- Under Armour Boys’ Gameday Armour Chest
- MacGregor Batting Tee
- Under Armour Boys’ Clean Up Baseball Pants
- Sunflower Seeds Team Bucket
- Gatorade 32 ounce squeeze water bottle
- Wilson Eye Stick, Black
- Under Armour Boys’ Baseball Belt
- Franklin Sports Youth Sliding Shorts
- Rawlings Bucket with 2 Dozen
- BSN Orange Throw Down Bases (5 Piece)
- Rawlings Baseball Youth Glove
- Easton Batters Helmet
Friday Fresh Picks are hand-picked favorite items, reviews and highlights from the amazing women you see below.
Visit their websites to learn about other amazing picks from this week!