Days are getting longer, sun has been shining and Spring is on the way!! Finally!! Spring is such and exciting time because it introduces months of lighter longer days and the start of so much outdoor fun. It also means one of our favorite parks is opening SESAME PLACE!! Sesame Place is extra special to me because I have such fond memories of going as a child and now I am lucky enough to bring my children every year!
My favorite ride at Sesame Place is Big Bird’s Balloon Race. It feels like you can see the entire park while you are up there. We always love the carousel too, doesn’t everyone??
My kids LOVED Snuffy’s Slide, I lost count how many times they went up and down!!
Another highlight and favorite of Sesame Place is the parade!!! You will find all your favorite characters singing, dancing and putting on a show. Even Oscar the Grouch doesn’t seem so grouchy when he is strutting down Sesame Street
- Be the first to arrive at Sesame Place on Opening Day, April 27, 2013 and get the royal treatment! Guests are the VIPs and will be treated to a character celebration followed by a meet and greet with all of your Sesame Street friends throughout the park!
- Look for contest details to be the parade Grand Marshall on opening day.
- Be one of first 500 guests to visit Mr. Hooper’s Emporium and receive a special gift! http://bit.ly/J7PICJ
- The park is open for a full day of fun to kick off the 2013 season.
- Enjoy an exclusive day just for 2013 Season Pass Members featuring our season kick-off celebration followed by meet-and-greets with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends, live DJ and kids’ dance party and more!
- Pass members are invited to the exclusive All-New Star-Studded Celebration Dine http://bit.ly/YCYqUH
- Learn more about season pass member preview day by clicking here:http://bit.ly/zdH4cS
- Our Special Events Concert tickets went on-sale March 27th.
- This year’s special events include: Caillou’s Musical Playdate (5/4 & 5/5), Imagination Movers Live in Concert (5/11 & 5/12), Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (5/18 & 5/19) and Laurie Berkner’s The You & Me Tour (6/1 & 6/2).
- All Concerts are FREE except for Laurie Berkner and The Imagination Movers, which are $10.00.
- For 2013, Sesame Place is introducing a more affordable way to buy season passes. With the EZ Pay payment plan, guests can pay for their season passes over a six-month time period with payments as low as $16.17 per month.
April 27th has been on my mind for months now…It’s Opening Day!! We will be there…How about you??? Want to win a FAMILY 4-PACK of tickets to Sesame Place just in time for opening day??
Also be sure to check out my friend Lisa’s 4-ticket giveaway at A Day In Our Shoes to double your chances!!
To enter use the rafflecopter below