In keeping up with the theme of the holiday season I have created a post of my very favorite beauty product. I ran the list by my sister Jenna, a make-up artist for MAC Cosmetics and she said it was a great list. She did say I should add a mascara but didn’t recommend one so I will say I use MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash but also have a love for Kiss Me by Blinc I wore it for my wedding and NO RUNS!!
1. MAC Cosmetics ‘Stroke of Midnight-Pink’ Lip and Cheek bag… The lip and cheek bag features coordinated shades of pink to create the perfect look for a night you want to remember. It comes packaged with a limited-edition Stroke of Midnight bag. Retails for $57.50
– Lipstick in How Darling!, a warm pink cream.
– Lipglass in Soft Spoken, a soft pink with red frost.
– Powder blush in Formal, a soft pink.
– A slim mirror.
– 129 Powder/Blush brush.
2. Chanel VAMP for almost 10 years now Vamp by Chanel has always been my go to nail color. There is nothing like looking down at my toes in the summer and seeing VAMP. Best color ever and retails for $27
3. Farouk CHI Touch Screen Hairdryer I have to thank The Apprentice for this gift. My husband always watched the show and one day they highlighted this hairdryer and my next birthday it arrived!! I had never even seen it before. WOW! WOW! WOW!! I LOVE it!! Faster drying time, less damage, my hair looks less frizz and it is totally a splurge but WORTH IT!! Retails around $180-$200
4. L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream Smooth, greasless, healing foot lotion. Great for stocking stuffers, teacher gifts and more. A little bit goes a long way! Retails for $28
5. Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer Afraid to moisturize but want to fight those lines? Sensitive or prone to breakouts? Kate’s Oil Free Moisturizer is for you! Finally, an oil-free moisturizer that delivers results. I am loving this because I finally feel my skin has extra moisture yet it isn’t breaking out as a result. Retails for $65
6. Clarisonic Skin Care Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System Want to find the Fountain of Youth for healthy, glowing, smooth skin…Here it is…I would add this as your #1 MUST HAVE item of the season if you don’t have it already. It’s a game changer and you can thank me later!! This set retails for $150
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links