Did you know that 75 percent of the U.S. population live within 3 miles of a CVS/pharmacy in the markets they serve.
Don’t feel like stepping foot into the mall or a mega-store to finish your holiday shopping?? Me either!!
How about running to your local CVS?
I have one 2 blocks away and it literally has become our one-stop shop for almost everything! From prescriptions to milk to toys and gift cards, CVS has got it all in one place and you don’t have to go to the MALL!!
Flashlight Friends and Dream Lights were two of my kids top requests this holiday season and BOTH can be found at CVS.
Looking for a gift for a boy that loves cars? How about this Ford F150 remote control car?
CVS also has a huge amount of Christmas decorations. We got this awesome Santa that my kids are OBSESSED with!
Everyone loves a photo gift and with CVS and their same day pick-up you can get last minute photos printed just in time. How about a gift card to your loved ones favorite shopping or dining spot? CVS has a huge variety of gift cards
- Decor and Entertaining: Merry Brite Shatterproof Ornament Wreath ($24.99), Merry Brite Light Up Musical Snowman($19.99), Retro Series Portable AM/FM Radio ($29.99), Disney Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker ($29.99), Wine Cabinet($49.99), Animated Musical Santa and Cardinal with LED Illumination ($29.99).
- Gifts for Kids: Glow Pets ($29.99), Pillow Pets Dream Lites ($19.99), Disney/Marvel Character Activity Totes ($9.99), Everything Emma Bye Bye Playset ($19.99), New Bright Full Function Radio-Controlled Trucks ($24.99), SoundLogic Headphone with Dynamic Stereo Sound ($9.99), Black Spider–XT Tactical Wireless Indoor Helicopter ($19.99).
- Relaxation and Pampering: Nuance Salma Hayek beauty line, such as My Secret Super Hand Brightening Cream($9.99), Rose Petal Hydrating Balm ($7.29), Nail Lacquers ($5.99), Essence of Beauty assorted gift baskets which include body care, fragrances, spa and cosmetic accessories (starting at $9.99), Cranberry 10-Piece Bath and Body Gift Set($9.99), Restor Style Memory Foam Knit Slippers for Women and Men ($14.99), Restor Style Soft Balance Memory Foam Pillow ($19.99), Plush Sherpa Blanket ($14.99), ‘As Seen on TV’ Turbie Twist Hair Towel ($6.99).
- Personalized Photo Keepsakes: Personalized Phone and Tablet Cases (starting at $34.99), Photo Canvas Wraps (starting at $12.99), Photo Ornaments (starting at $17.99), Photo Collage Mug ($13.99), Photo Mouse Pad ($12.99), Photo Premium Calendar ($29.99), Personalized Photo Cards (starting at $0.65 per card).
- Surprising Stocking Stuffers: Gold Emblem Select Cookies and Candies such as Soft Baked Brownie Cookies, festive Maple Leaf Creme Cookies and soft Sea Salt Caramels with Dark Chocolate, Nuance Salma Hayek products such as Nail Lacquers ($5.99), My Secret Super Hand Brightening Cream ($9.99), Rose Petal Hydrating Balm ($7.99), assorted celebrity designer fragrances and colognes from Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber and others. Shoppers can also choose from hundreds of gift cards from retailers including Google Play, Amazon and Cabela’s.
Do you have a CVS Extra Care Card yet? My family literally saves hundreds of dollars a year at CVS with our Extra Care Card and coupons!! Get yours now https://www.cvs.com/extracare/landing.jsp
Disclosure: I was given product to facilitate this post but all the opinions are my own