Today is International Happiness Day!
I decided to make a list of what makes me happy for today’s Thoughtful Thursday
(this is in a random order)
- My Children
- My Husband
- Being a Mother
- My whole family
- Finnegan and his puppy kisses
- My father doing well after his recent heart surgery
- Jokes, especially little kid jokes
- Other People’s happiness
- My kids playing without fighting
- Overhearing something sweet
- Seeing kindness
- Social Good
- take out dinner
- a day off work
- a day spent with my children
- my kids sleeping in my bed
- shopping alone
- using the bathroom alone (HAHA!)
- a good friend
- a fun chat
- my coworkers
The International Day of Happiness is an official UN day that “recognizes the pursuit of happiness is a fundamental human goal and the need for a more inclusive, equitable and balanced approach to economic growth that promotes sustainable development, poverty eradication, happiness and the well-being of all peoples.”
The International Day of Happiness takes place each year on March 20th and was first celebrated on March 20th, 2013.
JOIN PHARRELL AND OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD TO CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HAPPINESS.
WHETHER YOU ARE DANCING, SINGING OR JUST BEING HAPPY, TAG YOUR CONTENT #HAPPYDAY AND SUBMIT IT HERE
TAKE ACTION TO CREATE A HAPPIER WORLD FOR PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY???????