The Ultimate Baby Registry Essentials Giveaway came to be because Lindsay from The Naughty Mommy and I are always talking about baby products! What we need, what we love and what we can’t live without!! We decided we needed to write a post with our Baby Registry Essentials and then thought, “How much fun would it be to do a massive giveaway?!“
One lucky reader will start off their adventures with a new baby with every item on our Ultimate baby Registry Essentials list!!!!
You read it right…Enter to WIN one of EVERYTHING mentioned in this post!!!
Valued over $1,500 worth of baby items!!
The Ultimate Baby Registry Essentials Giveaway! ONE LUCKY READER WILL WIN ONE OF EACH ITEM BELOW
1. Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Formula Maker: No more guesswork when trying to make your baby’s bottle the perfect temperature, thanks to Tommee Tippee! The Perfect Prep prepares a fresh, warm bottle in under two minutes. Lindsay says “I don’t know what I’d do without mine”- get Lindsay’s full review here.
2. Miracle Blanket Swaddling Baby Blanket: There is NO swaddling device out there as fabulous as the Miracle Blanket. The Miracle Blanket was what finally contained my newborn from “breaking free” of the swaddle and helped calm her during her early months of suffering from colic.
3. Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat: The Chicco Keyfit 30 is great, because it easily clicks in and out of the base and can be carried into stores without taking your child and an out. It also has the option to fit with your Chicco stroller!
4. 3 NUBY Teething Toys & 3 Clik-it Sippy Cups: My favorite feature of the NUBY Click-it sippy cups is the peace of mind when I hear the click and know my kids won’t spill their milk all over the couch since they are leak proof! NUBY has been a trusted brand in both of our houses and their BPA-free teethers were always a favorite.
5. Born Free Gift Set: Born Free bottles truly helped reduce the symptoms of colic and gas in my daughter’s first year. She suffered from severe reflux and Born Free bottles were by far the absolute best she could find… and I tried so many brands!
6. Curly Tail Crochet Alpaca Booties: Keep baby’s tootsies warm in these luxe booties made from premium alpaca rose grey yarn and merino wool yarn, which are soft, warm, breathable, and non-chafing.
7. 50 Custom Invitations/Birth Announcements: Like Lindsay’s awesome logo of the mom in the bathtub drinking wine and eating a cupcake? Six Thirteen Creative designed it and the winner of this giveaway will receive a set of 50 custom invitations or birth announcements with envelopes, valued at $100.
8. MAM Pacifiers: Both of us dealt with pacifier addicts in our houses, and MAM pacifiers are adorable and designed by pediatric dentists…combining soothing comfort for babies plus healthy teeth and jaw development.
9. BreathableBaby Breathable Mesh Crib Liner: Now that doctors say not to use regular bumpers in your child’s crib, it’s been a struggle for me to keep my kids’ pacifiers in their cribs at night. The BreathableBaby Crib Liner solves that problem by serving the same purpose as a traditional bumper, but with the safety of breathable mesh.
10. Bumbo Floor Seat & 3 Lamaze Toys: We got so much use out of our Bumbo chairs– they are perfect for when babies are not quite mobile, but still want to be involved in the action! Lamaze toys are bright and interactive- we use them in the car and on the go to keep baby entertained!
11. Sleep Consult e-book & Infant Nap App: Lindsay read every sleep book by renowned child sleep experts (and father/son) Drs. Marc and Daniel Weissbluth. The Weissbluth Method is the reason why her two-year-old is such a great sleeper today! This e-book provides case studies and research to help you understand and troubleshoot your child’s sleep issues, plus an app gives age-by-age guidance and tracks your baby’s sleep.
12. Just Add Glitter Custom Jar: Just Add Glitter designer Marla Kuehn will custom design a gorgeous jar for your baby’s nursery. Fill it with cotton balls, rolled up burp cloths, or even tiny socks! Just Add Glitter will make a gorgeous keepsake you will treasure!
13. PRIMO EuroBath: This was the tub of choice for both of our families, because it’s great for containing wriggly babies. The PRIMO EuroBath takes your child from newborn all the way to two years, and it’s easily washable.
14. HALO SleepSack: Halo SleepSacks are the best way to to be sure that baby is at a comfortable temperature sleeping without using a blanket. They have different fabrics for every season and climate. Lindsay’s daughter wore SleepSacks to bed until she was two years old!
15. Little Me Footies Prize Pack: I was so sick of thin scratchy fabrics on so many of the infant clothes I was finding. One day I discovered Little Me baby clothes at Buy Buy Baby and she was sold!! I love the softness of the cotton, the thickness of the fabric, and that their designs were just so sweet and precious. Both our kids wore tons of Little Me items and it’s always a top choice when we are buying a baby gift.
16. Pampers Swaddlers & Wipes: There’s a reason why hospitals use Pampers Swaddlers for newborns- they are the best diapers for your new little one. We both ordered Pampers by the case from Amazon and had nothing but good experiences with them, unlike some other diapers we tried. Bonus: the Gifts to Grow program lets you earn prizes by entering your UPC codes from all your Pampers purchases!
17. Mustela PhysiObebe: If you’ve ever owned a Mustela product, you know that they smell amazing. Well the PhysiObebe is amazing for when your baby has a really messy poopy diaper and a wipe just doesn’t quite get the stink off. Dab a bit of the PhysiObebe on a washcloth, wipe that butt, and it will stink no more!
18. My Brest Friend: This pillow fits around your waist so baby can snuggly rest on it while nursing. My Brest Friend was one of the few items Lindsay made sure to pack in her hospital bag when she went to have her baby!
19. Delta Children’s Sutton Travel Sleep Solution Bassinet: This is the perfect solution for traveling with a newborn. The Sutton Travel Sleep Solution Bassinet folds up to fit into a standard 30″ suitcase, so baby will have a place to sleep right by you when you go visit the grandparents!
20. StorkSak Olivia Diaper Bag: Lindsay says she can’t express her love for this diaper bag in just a few sentences, so you’ll have to read her full review here. Basically, the StorkSak Olivia is stylish and functional. You have room to fit diapers, wipes, changing pad, bottles, extra clothes, PLUS all of your own junk!
21. Sophie the Giraffe Teether: Your baby’s not cool unless he has a Sophie, the most popular teething toy around. Both of our kids had one and it makes a fabulous baby shower or new baby gift. FaVe Mom is Sophie’s handler, and she is giving our giveaway winner her very own Sophie teether!
23. $50 Gift Card to BellyButtonBoutique.com: BellyButtonBoutique was started by Karla after having a difficult first pregnancy. She has found the best products for comforting pre- and post-natal women. Some of my favorite items from BBB are this Birthing Gown and the Boppy Total Body Pillow.
The brands mentioned in the post have generously offered to send one lucky reader of The Naughty Mommy and Finnegan & The Hughes one of each item. To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. You must be 18 or older and have a mailing address in the 48 contiguous United States to win. See the Rafflecopter for further terms of this giveaway. Items may vary slightly from what is pictured.