In October I went to a “Sip and Shop” at South Moon Under in Martlon, New Jersey with my friend Lindsay from The Naughty Mommy hosted by Girls Lunch Out. Lindsay and I both had such a nice time. I loved the clothes at South Moon Under. I felt they ranged from mid to high end with a variety of styles from trendy to conservative plus a bit a flare. Since I find myself to be a bit more conservative, yet I like to keep a “youthful flare” to my style I have a hard time finding clothes in stores that appear to be more trendy
At the Sip and Shop I bought this dress by Sanctuary that became my favorite dress this winter!
South Moon Under is a mens and womens clothing retailer with 22 locations up and down the East Coast. They started as a small surf shop in 1968 in Ocean City, MD and have since transformed into a multi-brand retailer carrying apparel, swimwear, accessories, jewelry, shoes, and gifts for the home. They are opening our 23nd location in Woodcliff Lake, NJ (at the Tice’s Corner center) this Thursday, April 10th.
South Moon Under carries brands like Free people, J BRAND, Frye, Steve Madden, House of Harlow, Splendid, BB Dakota, L*SPACE, Dolce Vita, Sam Edelman, BCBG, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, and SO many others! If you haven’t already, I encourage you to check out their online shop www.southmoonunder.com to get a better feel for who they are!
To celebrate the opening of their newest store at Tice’s Corner Center one lucky reader will win a $100 gift card to South Moon Under!!!
Want to WIN?? Here is how….
1. Leave a comment below by May 17th, 2014, daily comments are allowed and each comment counts as an entry.
2. Follow Finnegan and the Hughes on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did.
3. Follow South Moon Under on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did.
4. Follow me on twitter @Finnegan_Hughes and leave a comment letting me know you did.
5. Follow South Moon Under on twitter @SouthMoonUnder and leave a comment letting me know you did.