My mother taught me from a young age to always be sure to buy well made shoes and sneakers. She always said “real leather helps your feet breathe” and “you don’t want to cheap out on your feet!” When I took my son, Derek, shopping for his first pair of shoes I was sure to look for shoes with flexible soles, real leather and well made. I could hear my mother in my head saying how important it was to buy good shoes! I asked the salesgirl at Olly Shoes what she would recommend and she introduced me to Pediped. I loved how flexible the soles were, the variety of styles and colors and the were all so stylish. I was sold!! Especially for new walkers, Pediped became my first choice!
When I started searching for new fall shoes for Derek and Hayley I immediately started checking the Pediped website. Hayley will be sporting these boots this fall
Below are some of my favorites for boys and girls from Pediped
Want to know which style of Pediped Footwear is best for your child?
- The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking. Each style is leather lined with a slip resistant leather sole.
- Fifteen new styles have been added this season. Highlights include Becky, a Mary Jane offered in on-trend corduroy and Jasper, an all leather sneaker style; bringing a little sparkle to the collection is the new New styles Jerome and Teddy are stylish and comfortable options.
- The Originals® collection will retail for $35-$41 and is available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
- Size 18 is now available in Grip ‘n’ Go styles
- The innovative line of fashion boots grows this season with Naomi and Kacie along with the debut of Rosa, a stylish boot with faux fur lining. Justin and Boulder highlight the collection of rugged boots with waterproof technology.
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line will retail for $48-$52 and is available in sizes 18-23.
- Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers more than 50 styles with maximum flexibility and comfort.
- New back-to-school options include Sarah and Channing, two all leather styles available in classic brown, navy, and black. Frank and Becky are machine washable options making them great for every day wear.
- The popular line of washable athletic shoes featuring Ultra Light Technology™ debuts Mars, a new style featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heel cushioning. This line provides maximum flexibility while remaining light as air (5 oz. based on a size 27).
- The line of waterproof boots expands with new style Justin; Popular Boulder gets an update and is now available for girls and boys.
- The Flex® line will retail for $39.95-$80 and is available in sizes 20-36 (available sizes vary between styles).
The Fall/Winter 2014 Collection is now available for purchase (some boots will become available later in the season) online at www.pediped.com and also in select retail stores.
Today, one lucky reader will win a pair of PEDIPED shoes for their little one. You tell us their size and gender and we will send you a free pair of Pediped shoes!!
**Note that the winner is not able to pick their own style just size and gender**
Disclosure: I was provided with a pair of Pediped shoes but all the opinions are my own!!