Verizon has declared November 26 – the day before Thanksgiving, and one of the busiest travel days of the year – Connection Day. Connection Day will provide free content for all, thanks to partnerships between Verizon and a variety of leading content providers, including Condé Nast, JetBlue, Pandora, and more. Mobile users can enjoy free wifi, books, music and more, so that travel can be a little more enjoyable and connections to all the things mobile users love can be a little easier to maintain. Some of the free content includes:
- iTunes: Digital offers will be revealed on November 26
- Gogo: 30-minute complimentary Internet sessions at various airports
- Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition Downloads of 17 Condé Nast publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
- JetBlue: Free in-flight wi-fi for flights between November 26 and December 24.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One
- Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows from November 26 to December 1, compliments of Verizon FiOS.
Connection Day gets even sweeter for Verizon Wireless users. MORE Everything customers who register for Connection Day are eligible to immediately receive a one-time gift of 1GB of shareable data applied to their account. Plus, they’ll get another 1GB of data in their next billing cycle.