Disclaimer: I am a NETGEAR Ambassador and I received this product in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion and review.
My husband Rob and I have always been the kind of people that are excited by the newest, latest and greatest that technology has to offer. We are those people that call multiple Verizon stores to find out if any have the iPhone in stock the whole first few weeks of a new release. Our newest favorite in the house is the Nighthawk X4 Smart Wifi Router. I know, it sounds super cool and stealth, but what is it you ask?? Well the Nighthawk is a Wifi Router by Netgear and just like it’s sleek name, this router does not disappoint.
Finally, the kids can go off with their iPads and watch a show while Rob and I get to catch up on the latest episode of our newest Netflix bingeworthy show. The coverage range, speed and uninterrupted streaming that the Nighthawk provides means that nobody ever skips a beat in our house when it comes to bringing iPads in different rooms or floors and it doesn’t matter if they are streaming a show or playing an app it’s all seamless!
Since I work full-time outside of the house and spend my evenings playing with the kids, I find the need to use my laptop a lot in my room before bed. Prior to getting the Nighthawk X4 I would have wifi upstairs but it was spotty at randoms times and alway SLOW. From the moment we connected the Nighthawk I have never ever had any issues again. I can even use my laptop in our backyard with absolutely no issues at all!!!
For those days when my kids are off school or home sick and I need to get work done at home the Nighthawk x4 Smart wifi Router truly not skip a beat. It’s hard to get work done outside of the office with the kids around but at least now I have the speed and capability to do so!
My husband is in the IT industry. I asked him to list his favorite things about the Nighthawk x4 Smart wifi Router (and then I asked him to explain what he said for those of us not in his industry!!)
- Total speed
- Ability to have multiple devices connected at the same time
- Management console/interface- the ability to mange the router from your PC. It is very user-friendly.
- Mobile access and reporting- the ability to control the router via mobile device and the ability to generate status reports via the mobile interface.
- Looks-it looks cool really I like the LED lighting
If you are looking for a WiFi Router for your house you cannot go wrong with the Netgear Nighthawk X4 Smart WiFi Router.
Nighthawk X4 Smart WiFi Router Specs From Netgear:
- Quad-Stream AC2350 WiFi – up to 2.33Gbps (600+1733 Mbps)
- Next generation Wave 2 WiFi
- Fastest available 1.4 GHz dual core processor
- Dynamic QoS bandwidth prioritization by application and device
- Twin USB 3.0 and eSATA ports to connect external storage and enjoy fast, wireless access to high-capacity hard drives
- Four high-performance external antennas and Beamforming+ for maximum range
- Manage your home network with NETGEAR genie