Disclosure: My fabulous friend Sandy was provided with a Summer Infant 3D Zyre Stroller to facilitate this post. All opinions are hers and how cute is her daughter!!
In six short years, we have been through countless strollers – a full travel system, a jogger, a double, an umbrella, and so on. While each has served its purpose, not one was perfect. Some were too heavy, some too bulky, some my kids simply did not like, and almost all were difficult to open and fold. Then along came the Summer Infant 3Dzyre. The company calls it a “convenience stroller”, and I have to say that it is really quite convenient. I love it because it is lightweight, easy to maneuver, it has a 5-point harness, a larger storage basket, and a cup holder just for me… perfect for my morning coffee!
My husband and kids love it for their own very specific reasons:
My husband’s favorite features…
- It is extremely easy to put together – it only took a few minutes to assemble out of the box.
- Folding and opening it is a breeze – this is first stroller that never trips him up!
- The style and colors are sporty – the primary color is black, with gray, gold, or lime accents.
What my kids love…
- The canopy is large and fully blocks the sun – they hate having the sun in their eyes!
- Unlike a more traditional umbrella stroller, it has multiple recline positions – makes it comfy when we are out and about and they want to lay back.
With the summer months coming, there will be lots of beach days, day trips, and walks in town – I already know this stroller is going to be put to good use. I just have to keep my kids from fighting over it!
3Dzyre Convenience Stroller From Summer Infant:
Summer Infant’s 3Dzyre Stroller includes all the features you would expect in a convenience stroller with the additional upgrades parents love. Featuring one of the largest canopies on the market as well as an easy one-handed recline, the 3Dzyre prepares your family for whatever adventure you desire.
- Lightweight aluminum frame (less than 14 lbs)
- One-handed recline easily adjusts to 3 differentpositions
- Oversized canopy with zip out extension andpeek-a-boo window
- Large storage basket, rear storage pocket
- Convenient carry strap for travel
- Smooth glide wheels
- Holds children up to 50 lbs
- Available in Gold Fusion, Lime Punch, Glacier Gray