Disclosure: I’m sharing how I stay active with my family thanks to Stayfree® as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #StayfreeSisters
Some days it feels like my children’s social commitments are busier than mine are. Other days it feels like I overbooked the whole family for the weekend. No matter the case, our family is always on the go. Monday to Friday we are out the door by 8:30 for work and school but the weekends I try hard to give us a little relaxing morning time in our pajamas before we set out on adventures. Depending on the season we could have anywhere from just my son’s karate practice to karate, two soccer games and a baseball game all in one day. When we are in the sports down time my family is known to head out on a bike ride, picnic, go to a theme park or some other sort of adventure for the day. We are always building memories while entertaining the kids.
I love to get outside with the kids as much as we can.
We Ride the Ponies
We Climb the Rocks
And We finish it off with a Picnic
I think it’s so important for me to get out there with my kids. I want them to see that their Mom is living in the moment with them. I want Hayley and Derek to know that what we are doing is about us as a family enjoying time and not just Mommy and Daddy taking them to a place to keep them busy. Some days I am tired from a long week at work but I always try and push forward to enjoy the moment. Just like them it’s that time of the month and I turn to the Stayfree® brand to help me stay protected and confident both during the day and overnight.
Since we are always on the go I am always carrying a tote filled with some of my absolute MUST HAVE items for every trip we take whether it’s overnight or just for the day. I can’t go anywhere without my tote, if I forget it, I feel naked and a little bit lost!! I thought I would share you all what’s in my tote and what I need for my day trips!
6 MUST HAVE Items for Busy Moms on the Go
1) Moisturizer: I can’t leave the house without a some moisturizer on my face. I hate having my skin feel try and not looking bright. I recently switched to Pond’s Rejuveness and I love the added moisture it’s been providing.
2) CC Cream: Foundation always looks clumpy on my face and although I don’t wear a lot of make-up I like to have minimal coverage on my skin to make it look clear and smooth. H20 CC Cream has been the absolute best thing I have tried on my skin in years!
3) Mascara: Like I said, I don’t wear a ton of make-up but mascara is my must have, always wearing item!! I recently tried Cover Girls’ new Super Sizer mascara and I really like the brush shape. It’s oval shaped or actually more like a rectangle. It really gets your lashes covered without clump and hasn’t been running down my face!!
4) Mophie: Power everywhere you go!!! No dead cell phones or laptops. Perfect for a working mom on the go!
5) Sunscreen: I got these Blue Lizard sunscreen samples at The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia Philadelphia and they are awesome! Perfect size to carry everywhere, great for sensitive skin and grab and go!
6) Stayfree® Ultra Thin® Pads : I don’t have time to worry about leaks. I want to just go and have fun and not worry about being embarrassed. Stayfree® Ultra Thin® Pads keep me confident when I am out with my kids. NIGHT-GUARD® hasn’t ever been as much an issue for me but I like the idea that I have the pads with me if I need.
Now tell me…What is in your bag???
Be sure to stay connected with Stayfree® on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stayfreeusa