Although summer is in full force and I am loving all the outside play, I still enjoy having time to sit down with my kids and color, cut, paste and create. There is nothing like getting some Elmer’s glue stuck to your finger tips and pealing it off. All the memories of Kindergarten come rushing back. As a mom, I am lucky enough to get to experience it all a second time around by doing arts and crafts with my kids.
Both of my kids love arts and crafts. They can sit, color and draw for hours. Derek is prone to drawing superheroes and knights and Hayley loves princesses, glitter and rainbows! Today I came up with a list of 22 Craft Ideas for Girls focusing on her love for pink, art and all things girly
- DIY Tutu Tutorial
- Collect and Decorate Pine Cones with Glitter and Glue
- Draw and color castles
- Make Super Hero Cuffs
- Make a Footprint Rubber Duckie Picture
- Make Bottle Print Button Flowers
- Make Paper Bag Puppets like these from Fibre-Craft Creative Hands Sets
- Decorate A Birdhouse (we get ours for $1.29 at Jo-Ann Fabric)
- Back to School Painted Pencils just use nail polish!
- Make Exploding Sidewalk Paint
- Make Paper Cup Flowers like these from Fibre-Craft Creative Hands Kits
Have a son? My friend, Tina, put together 22 craft ideas for girls:
What are some of your favorite things to make with your kids??