Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Stella & Chewy’s but opinions are my own. Stella & Chewy’s is not responsible for the content of this article.
Every single morning I am woken up by puppy kisses. Every day, without fail. My own personal loving alarm clock licks my whole face and then nuzzles himself cuddled up onto me for belly rubs. Following his morning belly rubs, Finnegan then proceeds to wake up both kids and my husband. We have not needed an alarm clock in our house for the past 8 years. Our love for Finnegan runs deep. He is out light in dark times, always bringing unconditional love, kisses and a comfort. No matter what we are doing, Finnegan is always by our side. He loves lazy days of watching movies, active days where we play in the yard and especially the days when the kids pay him extra attention!
When it comes to his health we are constantly watching him, taking care of him and making sure he gets plenty of exercise and a good diet. We recognize how important it is to keep Finnegan at an optimal weight to help him live a better, healthier and hopefully longer life.
Recently we have discovered Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers. Finnegan loves meat (well he loves anything) but he does have favorites and meat is one of them. Meal Mixers product are used as a complement to their dog’s existing diet and provides an easy way to add that extra boost of raw food nutrition to a pets’ existing diet.
5 Reasons to try Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers
- They are packed with 95% nutrient-rich meat, organs and bone,
- In a taste test study conducted at University Wisconsin-Madison, results showed that 9 out of 10 dogs prefer their kibble with Meal Mixers.
- Meal Mixers are made WITHOUT grains, glutens, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings, or added hormones or antibiotics
- Meal Mixers are super easy to serve. Just one quick scoop and Meal Mixers are ready to mix and serve.
- Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers are freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor. Easy to serve and feed your dog right out of the bag. Each bag comes with its own scooper for easier measuring.
All Stella & Chewy’s products are made at an FDA-inspected plant in the metro Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Made in the U.S.A. and that means so much to me to know that whatever Finnegan is eating is strictly monitored and made in the U.S.A.