The 2017 Philadelphia Auto Show is coming to town next week. Hosted at the Pennsylvania Convention Center from January 28th till February 5th visitors will get to have the chance to view some of the latest vehicles developed before they ever hit local showrooms. Visitors to the Philadelphia Auto Show will also have a a chance to see the 1966 Batmobile, Back to the Future’s Delorean, Ghostbusters’ 1991 Cadillac Hearse Ecto‐1 and more!!!
The 2017 Philadelphia Auto Show Hours:
- Saturday, January 28th: 9 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, January 29th: 9 am – 8 pm
- Monday, Jan. 30, through Friday, Feb. 3rd: noon – 10 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 4th: 9 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, Feb. 5th: 9 am – 6 pm
Pick up weekday discount coupons at participating local new car and truck franchised dealerships. Coupons may be redeemed at the box office at the Pennsylvania Convention Center for a $3 discount on weekday admission to the Auto Show. A partial list of participating dealers is available at phillyautoshow.com.
Discount Weekday Tickets Available Through SEPTA:
Weekday Philadelphia Auto Show tickets are available through SEPTA at the price of $11 for adult admission and $7 for child/senior admission.
Family-Friendly Activities at the show this year include:
First-Ever Scouts Day at the Philly Auto Show
- On Sunday, January 29, the Auto Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia (ADAGP) will host two automotive career presentations, one at 10amand one at 2pm, and offer a Career and Technical Education fair where Scouts can view displays from several local high schools that offer automotive and other technical training programs.
- The purpose of Scouts Day is to build awareness of the many career opportunities in the retail automotive industry. Participation will also help Boy Scouts in attendance meet certain requirements for the Boy Scouts of America’s automotive maintenance merit badge. Girl Scouts that participate will also have the opportunity to fulfill certain badge requirements. (Scouts only need to attend one of the two presentations.)
- Scouts looking to attend Scouts Day must pre-register online through their respective Scout organization. Links are provided on phillyautoshow.com. Scouts are also required to be dressed in uniform.
- There is no cost for uniformed Scouts to attend Scouts Day. After the presentations, Scouts will receive a free ticket to the Philadelphia Auto Show. Parents or guardians who wish to attend must purchase Philadelphia Auto Show tickets on phillyautoshow.com.
The 2017 Philadelphia Auto Show is proud to announce its Hollywood Cars Display. For any car enthusiast and movie fanatic, we will be sure to have some of your favorites, as well as a few that will bring you back a few decades! Check them out here http://www.phillyautoshow.com/experience/hollywood-rides/
This exhibit will be filled with well-known vehicles including:
- ‘Back To the Future’
1981 Delorean “Time Machine”
1966 Batmobile Replica
- ‘Dumb and Dumber’
1989 Ford Econoline Van “Sheep Dog” Mutt Cutts Mobile
1991 Cadillac Hearse Ecto-1
- ‘Jurassic Park’
1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
- ‘Harry Potter’
- ‘Supernatural’ (TV show on CW) Thor the Impala
Jeep Kids Course
- Adjacent to Camp Jeep (the ultimate indoor off-road driving test) will be the Jeep Kids Course, where kid-sized Jeeps will be available for the younger set.
I have teamed up with the Philly Auto Show to bring you some information on the show AND to give away two 4-packs of tickets to the show!
There are many ways to enter check them all out below
1. Leave a comment below by January 26th, 2017
2. Comment daily for additional entries.
3. Tweet the following for an entry and comment that you did it:
I’m hoping to win 4 tickets to see the @ from @Finnegan_Hughes #giveaway #visitphilly
4. Tweet daily for additional entries and comment below that you did it.
5. Follow Finnegan and the Hughes @Finnegan_Hughes on Instagram and comment below that you did it.
6. Follow Finnegan and the Hughes on Facebook and comment below that you did it