Lately I have been stalking bedtime, I will admit it!! I have been checking the clock to see how much longer it will be till I can binge on Parenthood. I know, I know I missed it when everyone was watching. When people were posting spoilers on Facebook about Parenthood I crolled on because I was stuck in baby land and couldn’t focus on television. Here I am now though binging on Parenthood like it’s 2012! While I love watching family friendly show on Netflix with the kids, I do enjoy the time when they are tucked away, quietly sleeping (not on top of me) and I can watch 3-4 episodes of a show that isn’t a cartoon.
SHOWS TO STREAM:
- The Ranch: I have always been a fan of Ashton Kutcher but I didn’t think The Ranch was the kind of show I would like. I gave it a shot because Ashton is in it and he’s easy on the eyes. I watched Season 1 in a weekend and waited impatiently for Season 2 to come out. The characters are hilarious, personalities are really individual and consistent and honestly I don’t know how they keep straight faces when they say some of this stuff. One of my favorite shows to come out in years
- House of Cards- Another one high up on my must watch list. I am starting House of Cards this weekend!
- Grace and Frankie- HILARIOUS!!! Great story lines, wonderful cast and a must watch if you haven’t already
- Jane The Virgin: You will not stop laughing! You will LOVE Jane, her dad, her mom and especially Justin Baldino who plays Rafael!! I might watch just for my love of Rafael!
- Hart of Dixie: As soon as I finished Hart of Dixie I wanted to start it all over again. Wilson Bethel without a shirt for most of the 4 seasons is reason enough to watch it
Friday Fresh Picks are hand-picked favorite items, reviews and highlights from the amazing women you see below.
Visit their websites to learn about other amazing picks from this week!